Bowral Central Coast Sydney Katoomba Weddings DJs
A fantastic Wedding can be simple and you can add the many extra options we are also able to supply including Wedding Dance Floors Lighting in any colour, Low Fog, Vertical Sparkler Machines, outdoor digital colour changing festoon lighting and Wedding Monograms. We can also supply additional equipment if you are having musicians or singers performing at your Wedding.
Check out the selection of happy couples in the gallery & testimonials page. AO Retro Music is also able to supply wireless microphones, lapel microphones and battery portable PA's for all your "off-track" occasions.
We help make your Wedding Day dreams come true, Anything is possible all you need to do is ask. Our Wedding effects can be added to any of our Wedding DJ Hire packages.
What Is In My Wedding DJ Package
- DJ and MC arrives 1.5 hours prior to guest arrival
- DJ and MC is dressed to Impress - No Jeans No Joggers
- All DJ and MC minimum 10 years experience
- We listen and advise if needed, It is YOUR DAY done YOUR WAY
- Wireless microphones for your MC and speeches
- Professional sound reinforcement in various sizes to suit all rooms
- Wireless audio to external speakers if required for prior to reception room
- Selection of LED Lighting to cover the Dance Floor area
- Wedding Packages from 4hrs (Time can be extended)
- We are a Pty Ltd company not a trading name and are 100% Insured
- Trading for over 25 years as full time DJ and music entertainment consultants
- Various Payment Plans, Direct Deposit and Credit Card Payments
Sydney Wedding DJ Hire, Monograms, Dance Floors Low Fog Electronic Sparklers
Wedding Monograms - Wedding Names In Light
Wedding Dance Floors
Indoor Wedding Fireworks Sparklers
Dance On A Cloud - Low Fog
Wedding DJ Hire Packages Upgrades
- Wedding Event Coordinator
- Personal Wedding Monograms or Name In Lights
- Lighting behind Bridal Table in any colour
- Low Fog Dry Ice Effect on Dance Floor at First Dance
- Up Lights in any colour throughout the venue
- Wedding Fireworks at Dance Floor area
- White Dance Floor and LED Light Up Dance Floor
- Mixing desk to accomadate musicians or other Entertainment
- Numerous wireless microphones on stands for Entertainers
- Mirror balls and pin spots
- Lighting for Bands and other Wedding Entertainment
- Additional speakers in different locations other than Dance Floor
- Drapes in various sizes and colours
Retro Music DJs & MC Hire for Weddings, Corporate Events And All Special Family Events
We Draw Your Guests To The Dancefloor!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding DJ Hire
After a deposit has been paid we start to pull your Wedding Day together by a meeting in person when possible, over the phone or video call in regards to the times and type of music required.
Every Wedding is unique and It's YOUR DAY DONE YOUR WAY. We encorage you to have as much input as you feel comfortable with. Many clients provide us a list of song they want played across the reception, others let the DJ take control with just a general guidence of music. Music can also be used when entering the room, cake and first dance just to name a few points.
Anything is possible all you need to do is ask, we probally have done it all at a previous celebration.
- Name of event manager on site for the Wedding reception
- Clear loading access to the set up location
- Power point within 5 meters of DJ set up
- 1 table for equipment (minium of 1m x 600mm)
- DJ Work area minimum size of 2.5m x 2.5m
- Staff meal with 1 bread roll and refreshments or same as guest
You most definitely can, during your consultation our Wedding manager or DJ will go through all your music requirements with you including key songs like entry, first dance, requests, do not play’s and much more. It is your day and you can have as much input as you like. Our DJs always play additional requests.
We have a selection of DJs, all our DJs / MC are over the age of 35. Our Wedding clients are generally a similar age or older. Our team has the current biggest dance floor hits and all the old classics. The Djs we supply have all worked in night clubs from the 80s, 90s and 00s and are true music catalogue specialist. Not every couple is after a club dj and we offer a variety of djs to meet each clients needs.
Infact our DJs have worked as MCs at professional sporting events for many years in the past including Netball Australia and the NRL. Our head DJ is also credited on 2 x A.R.I.A. number 1 singles and was head DJ at the now famous Club Retro in Sydney and many other large RSL rooms across the 90s and early 2000s.
Your venues own inhouse DJ may be the easiest choice, but is it the best option? If you do go with the venue DJ you won’t get any choice, and you certainly won’t get a specialist. Maybe you fill out a quick form, but we offer a unique personal service with comunication over weeks if not months prior and not a five minute call.
The venue may tell you that they prefer you to use their preferred supplier and usually take a booking fee and don't disclose that to you the client. Majority of venues will let you supply your own DJ or entertainment for the Wedding. If you don't ask the question you don't know.